Monday, 15 April 2013

Not the hospital this time, blame the GPO...



Last week I complained because an emergency MRI appointment requested by my GP hadn’t come through to me in the time stated. Following this the MRI department at the Cumberland Infirmary kindly squeezed me in on Saturday morning, and I received first class treatment and attention. 
They assured me that an appointment had been sent out on time and that I had not showed up! I admit, I was sceptical!
In this mornings post I received that appointment, which was for the 10th April, and was post marked 3rd April, sent out well inside what I was originally told.
I would like to thank the MRI department and all who helped last week to resolve this matter, and also say sorry to the MRI department for doubting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.