- tofu (made from soybeans)
- alfalfa sprouts
- Drinking four to five cups of coffee every day can lower your chances of fatal and high-grade prostate cancer, according to a 2014 review of clinical studies.
- Regardless of how many cups you drink overall, every three cups of coffee you drink can reduce your risk of fatal prostate cancer about 11 percent.
- olive oil instead of butter
- fruit instead of candy
- fresh vegetables instead of prepackaged foods
- nuts or seeds instead of cheese
Fish and omega-3
- what medical screening tests you should have as you age
- family history of cancer
- dietary recommendations
- discomfort anywhere in your pelvic or rectal areas
- difficulty urinating
- blood in your urine or semen