Wednesday 22 September 2010

Come on, up on your toes!

A seagull...even I know that!

Taking photos of Butterflies
Well, it's a bird.


Our mate, the Robin.

It's late and what a day. You'll have to forgive me as I cheat the clock by putting some photos up of today's trip to the RSPB Nature Reserve at Leighton Moss. I even got asked to take some shots of the student visit for an RSPB magazine AND they offered to pay me for doing so! Of course I declined, it's a charity, what do you take me for, some two bit horse thief? I've sent them a CD with the photos on which came out really well. Another mental day tomorrow with activities all around Lake Ullswater, relating to Media, Forestry, Ecology, Adventure and lots of other things that I don't even understand yet. I promise I will write longer on the weekend, when I wake up....zzz  zzz zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment