Tuesday 15 February 2011



This is my Interview on BBC Radio Cumbria, 11th February 2011. I had already read excerpts from my Blog in the morning and evening, Monday to Friday. When I listened back to this myself, I couldn't believe how 'down' I sounded! But then this was really the first time anyone had asked me to revisit the last 9 months and talk about my feelings. So at the same time as I was answering Tim, I was remembering just how bad I felt at the various stages. I have also found it hard to come to terms with possibly being cured, because there are so many people who I know personally now, who have not been as lucky. I feel guilty but happy! Can you understand that? But this was all about trying to get a message out to other men in Cumbria, and I feel that this was achieved. A BIG thank you to my friend Chaz for showing me how to put sound clips on here, it was not as easy as I thought it might be. See you in Edinburgh for the big game my friend!

1 comment:

  1. Glad I found your blog--and enjoying it. A prostate cancer survivor as well, I am also writing a blog (and a book, published on Amazon) at www.theprostatestorm.blogspot.com

    Good luck,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete