Friday 15 July 2011

Hundreds of you follow this Blog on a daily basis and thousands every week. As you all know, I have a meeting with some members of the North Cumbria NHS Trust on Friday 29th July. I am going with another cancer patient from my support group, and we will do our best to get an outcome that will benefit all of you and your families in the future.


However, it would be great if there was someone out there with a legal or relevant medical background who could come along to support us. If you are that person or know of someone who might be able to help, could you please e-mail me on dansencier@yahoo.co.uk 


A BIG thank you to the group of people who have volunteered for the next demonstration, and hopefully it will not need to go ahead. I will contact you all by e-mail with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment