Friday 19 September 2014

Lloyds Bank: Where you're better off dead than alive!

I'm starting a new blog so that people can share their experiences and dealings with Lloyds Bank Bereavement Centre.  Click here...New blog

My Mother, Ellen Patricia Sencier, died on my birthday back in December last year. She named my brother Paul and I as joint executors. I have a younger brother Andre, and a sister, Jacqueline. On this new blog I will be detailing events from when I first tried to contact my Mother's branch in Clacton just after her death, up until this week, when for the first time in 9 months, I finally got a reply! This was only because I had complained to the Banking Ombudsman. But should I have had to go that far?   

Nearly 50 attempts to get someone/anyone to communicate with me, failed.
E-mails, faxes, phone calls and letters all went unanswered until this week. 

It's a compelling story, unbelievable in places and a series of events that divided our family forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment