Monday 31 August 2015

What do you think?

With reference to our very successful NHS campaign, 2010 to 2012, there were people rightly named on this blog, for a variety of reasons. I was fighting to get cancer treatment, and to improve the path for others in the future. I was also fighting to change an 'attitude' at our local hospital, and soon after, NHS Trusts nationwide were put under the spotlight for their failings. The BBC and the Daily Mail joined in our fight, and hundreds of thousands now benefit from the changes that were made. 
As time passes, and I find myself still in remission, I question whether it's fair to keep those names, 'pinned to the wall'. Like me, shouldn't they be given the chance to move on? What do you think?
Internet blogging can be a useful voice if you see a 'wrong' and need to fight for justice, but it can be a destructive tool on one's own karma, if a line isn't drawn at some stage.
This blog helped me to 'diary' events, and provided a very useful record, that would have otherwise been very mixed up in my mind, at such an emotional time.

If this applies to you, please contact me at dansencier@yahoo.co.uk stating date of entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment