Monday 5 September 2011



Phoned Addenbrookes this morning, they still can't give me my PSA result!! "The Registrar will call you later", I was told! I sent an E Mail to Professor Neil, asking him if there was a problem. Within an hour I got an 'auto response' saying he was on holiday, but shortly after that, his secretary Hilary called me. She said not to worry, the PSA ‘supersensitive’ test always takes at least 3 or 4 days to be ready and that if blood had been taken on Thursday, the result couldn't possibly have been ready by Friday! It would be today or Tuesday at the very earliest. So the secretary on Friday had simply lied to me, fobbed me off! Don't you want to pull your hair out sometimes? I feel a little better now, but what a stressed out weekend!  



Only 3 weeks until I am back at University and I'm really looking forward to getting stuck in again. I need to be occupied; I can't function unless I have my whole day full of things to do. I often wonder what I will do when my course finishes. But then again, why should I worry, because the end of the world will happen this year.... 

Pacal Votan, Mayan magician and prophet, is famed for the predictions and prophecies he made about the recreation of Earth on the 21st of December 2012, the “closing of this world age cycle” as he called it. Known as a Magician of Time he understood mathematics and numbers as the Universal Language and stated, “All is number, God is a number, God is in all.” Based on knowledge mapped by the ancient Maya through their calendar, Pacal Votan knew that humanity would become disconnected from the laws of the natural world and would become blind to their sacred interdependence with nature. You've got 107 days left; make the most of it my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment