Saturday 25 September 2010


I suppose this little video clip, sums up the spirit of last week.



One bite and you'll probably die, but don't you just want to lick it?


I tried to identify this from a book when I got home, and it came down to two; one edible and one poisonous. It was in a birch wood, which I think is significant, but what's his name Simon?

So we made it into the local paper again this week............





We watched the new Robin Hood film last night staring Russell Crowe. I thought it more believable than the original story which made out that Robin Hood was really a nobleman who had been ruthlessly dispossessed of his land and property. I could never believe that a member of the aristocracy would rob his own kind and give to the peasants. This take showed this boyhood hero of mine, had actually started out as a common archer in King Richard's army. Now when it comes to Robin Hood 2 & 3, you can believe that he just might rob from the rich and give to the poor.

Beverley is making a 'Runner Bean Chutney' right now, not something that would have even entered my mind when seeing that vegetable on offer earlier in the day. Bet it will be good though, with some tasty Lancashire cheese.

Here is the link again to the Prostate Cancer Charity; there's loads of useful information on it. http://www.prostate-cancer.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment